Living by Faith

Monday, January 20, 2014

Glad to see you, Lovely.

Beautiful Women, oh my goodness I wish I could see all of your beautiful faces as you read this. I am so excited about what is happening in my life and in my friend Morgan's... So much has happened that I totally have not been expecting. Turns out, after I came home from a year living in Washington state and a couple months after that in Chicago, Illinois, I come back to Minnesota and start working in my old youth group and find cute little Mo. Who knew that we have always been basically exactly the same person?! 

So we're on a journey. God knows that's super cliche, but really. I mean come on. I've been all over the Northwestern quarter of the US this last couple years... But really. I've been waiting around a long time to see what kind of purpose my life has, and really, I'm starting to see it. I stopped trying to find something that I couldn't see and just started looking at two things. God's Truth, and who I am. God also knows that Morgan and I haven't really completely discovered how things are gonna go down... nonetheless we feel like we're starting to have a clue... And that's nice. :) And hey, having a friend like Morgan is the best freaking thing ever. I absolutely love it. 

So enough rambling. 

Mo and I. Yes. I like to call her Mo. No one wants to write M-O-R-G-A-N unless they're like a man and in love with her. So Mo. Beside the point. We are two 20-year-old women who absolutely love a few things. :) Let me share with you. 

  • Jesus (foremost!)
  • Wholesome food (the good stuff)
  • Exercise (as we are both aspiring health gurus)
  • Women (inspiring you, lovelies) 
  • Family (wonderful and terrible as they are)
  • Enjoying and grasping life as we have it now (Amen) 
So we were wondering if you love even one of these things, and if you do, if you wouldn't mind sharing in our journey as we seek to follow God's will for our lives? We are on an extraordinary adventure and would love it if you wouldn't mind coming along :) We'd like the company. 

Let us know. 

Love, 
Jewels & Mo



Photo credit: juliagracef @Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment